The Haven is a 350-plus capacity venue with a full-liquor bar, located in the Aloma Square Shopping Center on Aloma & Forsyth (6700 Aloma Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32792). We specialize in all types of live music with local, regional and national bands. Most shows are age 18 & up. Open Monday thru Saturday, 12 noon until 2 am, and some Sundays for special events. Lighted parking is free and virtually unlimited in the shopping center.
Below is a list of production equipment. (Subject to change.)
House P.A., Stage and Lighting Specs
- Front of House (3-Way Stereo, tri-amped)
- Behringer X-32 (compact) mixer
- 4 Crown Macro-Tech 2400
- 2 Crown Macro-Tech 3600
- Rane AC-24 3-way stereo crossover
- 4 JBL SRX-series sub cabinets (2 per side), each with 2 JBL 2241H 18s
- 4 JBL SRX-series mid/high cabinets (2 per side), each with 2 JBL 2226H 15s and 1 horn
- Note: Touring bands can bring their own board if needed.
Monitors (passive, 4 individual mixes)
- Crown Macro-Tech 2400, Micro-Tech 1200 power amps
- 2 DBX 231 dual 31-band graphic equalizers
- 2 DBX 166 limiters
- Drum monitor: Carvin 1588 (2-15-inch, mids, and horn)
- Side monitors: 2 Yamaha SM-15H floor wedges (stage left, stage right)
- Front monitors: 2 Yamaha SM12H floor wedges
- Note: Additional monitor equipment can be added by touring bands if needed.
- Shure SM-58s
- Shure SM-57s
- Shure Beta 52s
- Shure Beta 56s
- Sennheiser E-609s
- Sennheiser E-902s
- Whirlwind EDB1 direct boxes
- Note: Additional mics can be brought in by the band if needed.
- 24-ft wide x 18-ft deep x 20-in high
- 8-ft x 8-ft x 20-in drum riser
- 4-ft x 2-ft front extension (for center-stage monitors)
- Stage floor-to-ceiling/bridging height: Approx. 12-ft.
Lighting Specs (all LED, DMX controlled)
- 16 LED PAR 64 cans (back row)
- 8 LED mini spot moving heads
- 2 LED mini wash moving heads
- 3 8-eye fan beam lights
- 2 LED COB lights (front wash)
- 2 LED Par 56 (front center)
- Chauvet Hurricane 1301 fog machine (Additional foggers can be brought in, or band can bring their own if needed.)
- 2 DMX controllers
- MacBook Pro running QLC+ virtual console (on bigger shows)
- Note: Touring bands can bring their own console and/or run lights if needed.